Baldwin LightStream Email
The information provided below is intended for existing email customers. Please note we will no longer offer internet email service to new customers. We can help you select an independent email service to fit your needs. If you are a current customer with an email account, note that this service will be phased out. Please source other email options or call our customer service representative to help you find one that works for you.
Before Contacting the Internet Help Desk at 1-800-680-2641
Please Have the Following Information
- Know your username.
- Know your password.
- Know your e-mail address.
- Know what brand and model of computer you have, Windows or Mac
- Know what browser you are using, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Know what operating system your computer uses, i.e.Windows XP, Mac OS X, etc.
- Know what e-mail software program you are using, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express
- Know what brand and model of modem you use. (The problem you are having may be due to outdated software controlling your modem.)
- Write down any error messages that may be appearing when you are online.
If you have an existing Baldwin LightStream email account: * Use our online webportal to check your email * Set up email in Microsoft Outlook * Set up email in Mozilla ThunderBird
- Turn off your computer, power cycle your modem by unplugging it/ unscrew coax, wait 30 seconds and screw coax back in, then plug modem back into the power source. Wait for all the lights to be working on your modem.
- If using a wireless router, power cycle the router at this time and wait for all the lights to be working.
- Turn your computer on.
- Check connectivity by opening a web browser. If you are still not connecting to the Internet, please call our Internet Help Desk at 1-800-680-2641.
After a storm and power loss, if you are unable to connect to the Internet, please reboot your equipment. If your modem does not display any lights, or the online light is on, yet you are not able to connect, please understand that there may be surge damage which will result in needing new equipment.